Sunday, August 10, 2014

Summertime Thru the Lens

"Easy living" seems to describe our days of late. It truly is the simple things that bring us the greatest joy.


Warm, gentle breezes - always welcome.


The precious gift of time...


.....with our beloved 'Charlie Boy'.


Quiet moments with a really good book.


Discovering wild flowers....


...when you least expect them.


Newly painted vistas with each passing storm.



This classic rendition of 'Summertime by Ella Fitzgerald' captures the feeling of our summer this year.



Linking up to the following inspiring blogs:
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Love that mountain view! Where was that picture taken? I have a foggy morning mountain view on my header now, the view from my home. Pretty flowers! Seems like a very restful day at Pieced Pastimes!
    Carole @ From My Carolina Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely garden tour. Your flowers are all so pretty and I bet your roses are so fragrant. Hope you have a wonderful vacation.
    Relaxing Garden Ideas

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top